Lately I’ve had a feeling that I’m waiting for something to happen. What? I have no idea. Waiting for Spring, for warm weather, for new beginnings. Maybe I’m really just waiting for myself to do something remarkable.
While I contemplate that I’ll also be waiting until I can go back in world again, because my laptop has decided it needed a vacation. Boo for broken power jacks. Boo! I’m pretty sure it will be a straightforward repair, but in the meantime the aging iMac I have access to does not like Second Life at all. I remember when my husband first came home with this, it ran SL better than the pc I had at the time and I was so jealous! But these days? Yikes. Even with graphics on minimum the 1-3 fps slideshow is enough to bring me to tears. So now I must wait until my laptop can make it’s triumphant return. *sigh*
I was disappointed that I couldn’t get in world to take cute, sexy pics for the Monday Meme this week. This week Ms. Singh is perving on everyone’s sex lives, and the questions made me think of the many Tumblr ask-me posts that people reblog all the time. I debated skipping the meme this week because I’ve never had a SLex life, and I don’t have the level of anonymity that avatar bloggers maintain so I don’t have much to say about RL either. But what the hell! Why should that stop me? I can’t pass up a good Q&A, even if I have terribly boring answers.
- What is your sexual orientation or do you not like to label yourself? – Straight.
- Name a physical attribute that you find attractive or sexy. – In RL? Long haired rock stars. Oh yes.
As for SL… I always thought my hub’s av was cute, and I’ve done up various looks for the alt that I find attractive. Now and then I’ll see an av out in the wild or in a pic that have a look I think is pretty cute, but most of the time I just don’t get into the aesthetic that male avs seem to prefer. The very tall, chiseled male model look isn’t my thing, nor are the bodybuilder dudes.
- Are you promiscuous, a prude or in between? – Somewhat on the quiet side of in between. I never dated more than one guy at a time, and “prude” always seemed to me to describe somebody who disapproves of anything even remotely suggestive, so that doesn’t fit either.
- What turns you on? – If this were my tumblr I’d insert a pic of a musician. (That would actually have worked for question #2 as well.) Sometimes a guy’s voice can be very sexy. I always thought my hub’s voice was sexy (except when he was trying to sound sexy, then he sounded like a dork :D)
- Are you dominant or submissive? – Dunno. Never explored d/s.
- Are you into sexual roleplay? – Now and then the hub and I would hop on poseballs for giggles, but I don’t think I could have remained serious long enough to rp anything sexy.
- Which sexual position is your favorite? – Sometimes I see nsfw pics drift past on my tumblr dash and I think, “Ow, that really looks like it would cause joint pain and/or a serious muscle cramp.”
- Do you have any fetishes? – Long haired rock stars. Heehee. Actually I really can’t think of anything.
- Have you or would you do porn, amateur or professional? – hahahahahahahahahaha omg hell no! That would be horrifying to behold LOLOL
- Do you consider yourself sexy? – My husband made me feel sexy because he loved me. Now, I don’t really think about it much.
So there we go. Now I’ll go back to waiting and hoping I won’t have to take too long of an SL vacation!
As always, thank you to Strawberry Singh for the memes. She mentions that it has been a full year of memes for her, and she’s not sure if she’ll keep doing them. If she decides to keep up with a new meme each Monday I’ll continue to jump in and tackle them when I can, if she choses to retire them I’ll still remain very thankful that she’s had them up for the past year! Having weekly blog prompts has kept my interest up in blogging, and reading everyone’s responses has been a lot of fun. 😀