*blows dust off neglected and nearly forgotten blog…*
Omg, I looked away from my blog feeds for a few days, come back and see that Strawberry Singh posted a Monday meme! ♥!! You have no idea how much I missed those! And I missed this blog too, even though I have clearly neglected it for several months. Everything was turned upside down shortly after my last posts. The owners of my home sim had to let it go, then I found a new home and spent a couple months helping a friend by landscaping and decorating her meditation park and trying to make it a worthy successor to the old sim, and then I got a new (RL) job that has taken away all the excess free time I used to use hanging around SL. I still haven’t found my balance yet. And I really missed this blog, even if nobody but me looks at it!
I was really excited to see the new challenge, because it gives me a reason to come back here and write something! Yays! So here we are with Berry’s Never Have I Ever Challenge, and my take away from these questions is that I am an anti social recluse who would rather park my avvie in my house and try on different outfits for hours at a time, than go out and be sociable. Oh well. It’s all good! 😀
On to the questions…
- Never have I ever had sex, in Second Life. – A couple of times I had persuaded my hub to hop on poseballs to see what the animations would do, but we were never “equipped” so we just clicked through the different poses, got bored, and went back to building stuff. Sometimes I’ve logged a couple of accounts on simultaneously and I sit my avatars on racy furniture for giggles (and because my malt is darn cute and the perfect low maintenance boyfriend, lol) I suppose this is kind of like how you can direct your Sims characters to make out and woohoo, and I suppose technically it counts, though I’m sure it’s not what people seem to mean if they talk about having sex in SL. If we mean an intentional encounter with another person, where you do text and emotes, then no, I have never done that.
- Never have I ever visited a sex sim, in Second Life. – Not that I’m aware of.
- Never have I ever been an escort or stripper, in Second Life. – Never to either.
- Never have I ever been in porn videos in Second Life. – Never lol.
- Never have I ever done things that may be illegal in the real world, in Second Life. – I have pushed friends off sky platforms and watched them plummet towards the ground. 😀 I suspect if I tried to do something similar in real life it might be frowned upon by law enforcement. I am absolutely certain that if I drove on a RL highway the way I drive when I get in an SL vehicle I would have my licence taken away lol.
- Never have I ever created an ALT for secret activities, in Second Life. – I have done this. The secret alt wasn’t for any underhanded purposes, though, it’s just to give me the option to shop or go sightseeing in peace and quiet and not have anybody know I’m online and IM me. Otherwise the majority of my alts are known to my friends and are for permission tests and to serve as models if I want to take posed pics with more than one avatar.
- Never have I ever had a one night stand, in Second Life.– Never ever. Geez, I experience enough social anxiety holding a mundane conversation about how bad the lag is on a given day. All you folks who have all this lively interaction with each other are about 1000x more outgoing than I will ever be.
- Never have I ever been part of a roleplay community, in Second Life. – So far I’ve never tried to RP in SL. I like the idea of storytelling but the thought of getting started is intimidating.
- Never have I ever discovered a new fetish, because of Second Life. – No, I haven’t.
- Never have I ever done things in Second Life that I wouldn’t admit to my friends or family. – Nah, I’ve never done anything that I’d be ashamed to admit, but I’ve given up trying to sell my friends on the idea of joining SL because they either don’t understand what it is or think it’s kind of silly for a grown up to be so into playing (what they perceive to be) a video game, so I rarely mention it anymore.
So there I am. What have you never ever done?