2. Should I have really ordered that pizza tonight? I mean, really?
3. I really like the way mesh bodies look, but I still laugh every time I tp somewhere and find a whole bunch of mesh-bod wearing avatars who look like disembodied heads with a collection of nude body parts and stiff articles of clothing floating around them until everything finishes rezzing.
4. I need to make a list of sims I want to visit and start taking pics more often. WindWept was a good start! It’s a lovely, watery sim with lots of good places for photos, lots of places to sit and chat or cuddle with someone special, and a few fun hidden places to discover.
5. It was probably not the best of ideas to try to start a blog challenge when I’m stressed about job hunting and am having a hard time focusing on that.
6. I also need to make a list of real world places to go and start taking pics again. I really miss going out and snapping photos, and I know the primary reason that I stopped was because I miss my husband, he was my exploring partner and could always find cool things.
7. Who cares if the pizza was a bad diet choice! It was tasty. 😀
Or find more from my trip at my Flickr 🙂